View Single Post
Old Dec 01 2021, 06:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tondinihale View Post
II know everyone is having these problems but....does anyone know how to uinstall Farmtown? When FB did there latest update they did away with the app pgs where we could uninstall from. I've done it before and was given the instructions from soeone in Slashkey. When you re-install the game you get the latest version. it works! FB #100000534947736
Hi tondinihale,
This is not recommended as you could end up with a totally new set of farms and not the ones you currently have. Facebook changes your ID for the game and then you can't get back to your original farms. There isn't anything that can be done by Slashkey to get you back to those farms.
You do not need to remove and reinstall the game to get the latest version as you always get the latest version as long as you use the shortcut for Farm Town in the left column of your Facebook home page or use the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forums.
If you insist on doing this the link for apps is in the settings page in the left column and called Apps and Websites. If you lose your farms doing this there is nothing we can do to recover your farms for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.