Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Dec 07 2021, 05:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by janetvivian22 View Post
My Hong Kong Facility is saying it is full but when I try to upload items it tells me nothing is ready. I purchased the processing facility but still nothing is moving. Do I have to buy the restaurant to activate the facility already purchased. cheers
Hi janetvivian22,

I have moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

I had a look at that facility on your farm and nothing is loaded into it so it can't be worked until you have some of the products needed for it. Open the facility and click on the What's In Stock section and you should see that nothing is loaded into it.

The Taste of Hong Kong is a service facility. To fully load it you will need the Hong Kong Restaurant that makes the products that are loaded into it. Then once they are loaded your friends will be able to work that facility when you post a request to work service facilities.

If you do decide to purchase the Hong Kong Restaurant, make sure that before you buy it, that you check what ingredients the Hong Kong Restaurant requires to make those products. Some of them do require ingredients that come from other Farm Cash facilities which you may not own yet, so if you don't own those or can't buy them, you may have to request quite a few ingredients from friends in order to be able to make them.

Without the Hong Kong Restaurant and making the products yourself, you would get some products for the Taste of Hong Kong by working friends facilities who already own the Hong Kong Restaurant and are making the products in them, but that may not be enough to fill the service facility to 100%.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.