Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Dec 17 2021, 12:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPaula View Post
I had three quests open so i could complete them all at once (as i lost quite a few last week because of 3 days of internet). The last one finally finished and i collected all three at once. I only got credit for two of them. What has happened. Did I do something wrong. Thanks again in advance.
Hi CPaula,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests. When you have a question or problem about a problem with a specific subject that we already have a thread open for please reply to that thread by using the reply button at the top or bottom of the page when you have that thread open. That way we do not have to move your post.

The one you didn't get credit for was the Load Soup Bowl? The reason would be because that quest was completed before you collected the FC on the 16th. The Load Soup Bowl quest completed the last step at 10:49 AM eastern time and you collected the FC at 2:51 PM eastern time. That means that quest would be not be able to be used for the new week.

Please note, not collecting the coins for a quest doesn't hold that quest over for the next week. The only way to do that is to not start the last step of the quest until after you have collected for the current week. We recommend not starting that step for at least one day after you have collected the FC.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.