Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Dec 31 2021, 08:08 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbl456 View Post
Hi
100002281961684 user number
I need to make a windshield. When I click on that step it doesn't tell me which facility I need. I guess I don't own it as it doesn't open. It used to tell me, but now I have to figure it out. Thanks
Hi cbl456,

I have moved your post to the thread about Quests.

Windshield is produced in the Car Parts Factory which you do not own yet.

We are aware that the mouseovers on the last step of quests are no longer showing up once you have completed all the previous steps. That has been sent off to the developers to fix, but please remember it is the holidays so we may need to wait a while.

In the meantime while everyone waits for this to be fixed, there's a few things you can do yourself to find out where a product is produced or loaded:
  • Moving forwards before you complete the previous steps you could mouseover the last step to see where that product is made or loaded and make a note of it.

• Each quest tells you at the top of the window what product you are making or loading for your quest. When you know what that product is you can check your storage for that item and click on the question mark on that product to find where it's made or loaded.

• If you don't have any of that product in storage you can also use the Game Guide Chapter 27 to look for where it's made or stocked. Here's the link to that chapter:
    http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644326

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.