Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Feb 28 2022, 11:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by laditz View Post
My USER ID is 1743446375666024 I added a new neighbor about 2 weeks ago and when I try to click on his post to do his facilities it loads his farm but the pop up to do his facilities will never pop up so I can not do his facilities, I have cleared cache and reloaded, I have tried 4 different browsers and 2 different computers. I have let it sit for up to 30 minutes to see if maybe over time the pop up will come, I have tried to do them at least 25 times with no success. He says none of his other neighbors have this issue. I do not have this issue with no one else. Thank you for your attention in fixing this issue.
Hi laditz,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about facilities as this has nothing to do with the game migration.
Do you see any pop up like one saying that you can't work them because you have to be friends?

You can try going to another farm there and see if the pop up will show.

Both of you need to check both in Facebook and in the My Account tab above the game to see if either of you have blocked the other.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 28 2022 at 11:22 AM.