Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Mar 19 2022, 12:42 AM

Default As of tonight, unable to remove multiple # of an item from storage

I couldn't figure out a title for my problem I Hope this one worked in order to get someone's attention. A couple of nights ago, as a super neighbor for a friend, I rearranged all of her water to one field. I was able to place all of her water into her storage and then remove it all from storage and layer it. I could choose a particular water type, use my purple hand and remove and lay down that type without ever having to go back into the storage. Repeated that with each type of water until they were all out of her storage and layered on a field.

Tonight, I am attempting to do that with another friend/sn. The problem I have tonight ... for instance ... I chose the big lake to lay down first. BUT, it will not allow me to pick one of the lakes and then continually layer them without having to go into the storage. I am only able to take one lake out, lay it down, go back into her storage and pick another lake and lay it down, etc.

Could this be a glitch that has been caused by the update released yesterday? Or? What? Does anyone have a clue? I appreciate any insight.

Thanks, in advance, for anyone's response.