Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Mar 24 2022, 08:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTznU View Post
What am I doing wrong!? LOL

Every day is spent chasing fuel! Is there an easier way I am missing?

I know about the gift site <again it takes up so much time>.

I even spent real money to buy the facility that makes fuel <it doesn't produce much fuel per day and is a complete waste of money>

The farm equipment is pretty spendy like $5-10 plus real dollars per item. I do appreciate the level-up farm cash but have still supported the game in the past and now <after a long break> It just seems like fuel shouldn't be so difficult especially after paying so much for all the tools and upgrades.

I am about to take another break haha because I am just tired of constantly having to collect so much gift fuel! Which sadly also keeps me from wanting to spend more real money on the game.

Anyone else tired of collecting fuel lol or as I said have easier ways I am missing to collect fuel?
Hi ImTznU,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about fuel.
As they add more farms and facilities then the same amount of fuel you were producing before doesn't go as far and you need to produce more. The amount of fuel you get from the fuel tanks you produce has not changed. You may want to buy another oil refinery to produce more. Also if you are not posting your facilities for your neighbors to work then the refinery does produce slow. If you fill it and your other facilities and post them for your neighbors to work then they can produce faster.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.