View Single Post
Old Apr 04 2022, 09:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Pier View Post
I recently reported that while playing on FarmTown I was receiving a message that is titled "This content is no longer available". I got a response from a marymarcel telling me that the message I am getting is from Facebook not from the game. This maybe so but I only get the message when I go to requests. Each time I start a request I receive the message three (3) times and have to clear it three (3) times before I can finish hires or refer clients. Seems to me this message is directly game related. Thank you.
Hi Billy Pier,
The game is played through Facebook which means some of the interaction between the game (like getting user information for request) has to come from Facebook. If there is glitch and the data is not being sent to the game by Facebook then you get that Facebook message. There is nothing the developers can do to the game to fix this happening.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.