Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old May 31 2022, 11:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
I started doing my Quests this week. I completed one yesterday, which was the loading of the Jump Around in the Indoor Playground. The reason I know which one is that I usually load completely the Service Facility or other Regular Facility when I do the last job. When I completed the second one today, it only recorded this one as completed, so instead of 2 completed it only shows 1. Where did the previous one go? Today's was the completion of Scotch Eggs. . Can you check into this please? Thank you!
Hi KnittyGirl,
From what I see in your data is that the completed quest is for Load Jump Around completed today at 11:20 PM eastern time today. The Make Scotch Eggs is not complete until 1:21 AM eastern time tomorrow (June 1st). At that time you can collect the coins for it.

As you collected the coins for the Load Jump Around then it should be the one showing in the chart at the bottom of the manager. You can look in the Show Quests and see what is completed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.