Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Jul 11 2022, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Qivis,
THe number of posts seen on the your wall requests is not governed by Facebook. It is an amount set be Farm Town. It does not look at times posted but shows a set amount back. If everyone is posting as they tend to do after a release then how far back the wall requests goes drops because more have posted.
I am sorry you have been blocked, but that is because of Facebook's security policy rules. There is nothing we can do about that. If you are not looking for new neighbors then maybe you should change your settings to only accept friend requests to be only from friends of friends. That would prevent those fake accounts from sending those.
Basically what I am saying is that I have encountered other people also being blocked by Facebook for posting their bonuses, ingredient requests, etc on occasions when many factories result in bonuses at once. The exact wording by Facebook is that such posts have been reported as abusive and they will not allow them. If more people get blocked in this way from posting anything - even complaining that they cannot post is being blocked - then the numbers will start to fall.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.