Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Aug 23 2022, 10:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by badcompany_78 View Post
hello everyone!

I am using Microsoft Edge (always have) its the most stable for me. And I have not had any issues lately until right now (08/23 -10pm central time)

I am laying ponds on my farm and I keep getting the "operation cannot be performed" error.
I cleared cache, restarted the computer and tried again. Then it took a really long time for me to climb on my tractor before the game loaded. I got a couple more ponds in before the error message showed again.
anything else I can try? i have a feeling its a bug or a glitch
Hi badcompany,
What farm are you trying to lay down the ponds? If it is your farm 6 you may have run out of space for more. There is a limit on how many items you can put on a farm.

When you clear the browser cache then it does take longer to load the game because it has to download all the graphics for the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.