Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Aug 27 2022, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie256 View Post
Hello,
not used to this site so i hope i'm posting in the correct place.

question ...

when dispatching my trains i don't get the option to select all cars.
one train automatically selects one car (which is highlighted) and the
other train automatically selects two cars.

when i hover over the engines, all 10 cars are highlighted with the engine when on the farm.

how do i dispatch all cars?
Hi Carrie

I moved your post from Suggestions to Help & Support for Trains as we cant answer you in Suggestions.

Suggestions section is only to post ideas for the game, when you have a problem or a question, please post it in Help & Support where we have official threads for all game functions.

No matter the train is hightling all 10 cars when you hover your mouse on the locomotive, there is something better you can do to be sure they are all correctly attached.

BEFORE you dispatch the train you need to open it (you can do this from the train itself or via the Train Manager) and check the Freight Cars Section of that train and see if all of the long cars you attached to the locomotive are all showing up with a white background and not dimmed out.

Only the long cars that are correctly connected will not be dimmed out.
Any that are, are either not on that train or are not correctly connected.

Please remember that only the Long cars (the ones which cost farm cash) counts for the train. The other cars are only decoration.
To attach the long cars to the locomotive, please use the Yellown hand in your yellow tool box. If you use the green hand or the purple hand then long cars could be overlapped and not correctly attached.