View Single Post
Old Aug 31 2022, 08:41 AM

It isn't that hard unless you get a run of quests you can't do, then you may have to wait longer than a week for 2FC or accept 1. There are three lifelines for the 'my' quests and you basically learn as you go along whether or not they will help you with a particular quest. I think it's worth using a lifeline if the quest is about to expire even if, say, only 1 of the three will help you.

Usually though I only use them if 2/3 will help. So, for example, if I have a quest where either the gift lifeline or the employee lifeline will let me complete the quest. Sometimes I use them even if I can complete without them, because that can be quicker if you get the right lifeline. But as the lifeline is locked until the quest completes, it's best to use them carefully.

For co-operative quests, there are several ways to get the bits you need. You can trawl your neighbours' quests, you can use the helpies, you can trawl the markets, and you can visit the social forum to see if anyone has posted a quest that can help you, or post your own quest. Some of these can take time--if you don't get lucky in the market you can be there for ages checking for what you need.