Thread: Official Top Post Thread Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting
View Single Post
Old Sep 01 2022, 06:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
I have a question I cannot find the answer to.
When it comes to wasted crops and plowing them under. I see that if you do this yourself on your farm, even if you are sowing another crop as you do so it subtracts coins.
My SN says if she comes to my farm and has to plow under wasted crops it subracts coin from her acct. She usually is not sowing at the same time as I sow using my 2nd acct. When I used my 2nd acct to plow under and sow I earned coins on that acct.
Now the question is if there was no sowing going on, and just plowing under dead crops would my 2nd account lose coins?
My SN won't plow under crops that waste on mine if I forget to irrigate because she says she loses coins.
Can someone straighten out for us how it is supposed it be?
Hi Riap,
She should not be losing coins in either case. If she is working on your farm as SN she should be getting paid coins for plowing from you.

Coins would only be subtracted from you for their plowing and for them to replant your crops.
You can find that information in the Game Guide chapter 9 about hiring:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.