View Single Post
Old Sep 05 2022, 05:23 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmerRhonda View Post
From what I've seen, if you just go to the next field (and have the bonus automatically collected), then it won't count towards the Farm Pass. If you click on the bonus to manually collect it before going to the next field, then it will count towards the Farm Pass. Of course, there are other variables when doing hired work, so I'm not 100% sure this is the issue, but so far on the few hiring experiences I've had, this has been how its worked.
Hi PharmerRhonda,

If you get another problem with a goal, please mouseover the goal and copy the exact information in the tooltip in that goal so we know exactly which one it is.

Then please also tell us exactly what the jobs were that you did and on how many farms, if there was anyone else there working as well, if the farms were layered or not when the goal did not complete.

Please also make sure that there is no number on the disc (save) icon before you collect any bonus and leave a farm and make sure that you complete all jobs on all farms, then reload the game and check farm pass again and see if the information updated for that goal.

Then if it does complete on another job hire, please also let us know exactly the same information about that particular job was, so we can compare what the differences were.

It shouldn't matter how you want to collect the bonus chest, either before you leave the farm when that farm is completed, or if you collect it as you click on another farm to work, or if when the last farm is done you collect when the job hire is completed and then go home.

I am sorry we have to ask you to do this but there are a great many goals and types of jobs, so you do need to assist us in giving specific details if there is a problem with any goal so we can try and pin down exactly where the problem may be.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.