Thread: Official Top Post Thread Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts
View Single Post
Old Sep 08 2022, 08:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail Green-jeans View Post
I need to accept goat gifts for farm pass. I cannot find on this forum how to do this.... it has been years since I have done this. Can you point me to where to find this info? Thanks..... Nevermind. I found it on my own. Thanks anyway. Gail
Hi Gail Green-jeans,

If no-one has already sent you a goat gift to accept, you could exchange JUST ONE 1 gift that you already have for a goat.
Don't exchange anymore than one gift for them one if you don't need them as exchanging gifts won't count for the goal when you need to accept the original gift without exchanging.
After you accept it and you load your game.
Open your gift box and mouseover the goat gift and More should appear which you can click on to post a request for that particular animal.
That will then show up in the Other Wall Request page where you're friends can find it. You won't be able to see it yourself as you can't send yourself the gift.

If you don't want to do that then you could just create a post on Facebook asking your Farm Town friends to send you goats and they will see it in their Newsfeed when they look there.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.