View Single Post
Old Sep 18 2022, 09:24 AM

I've been giving some more thought about the whole rewards stopping at 600 thing. Because, honestly, my reaction surprised me. Why did it seem like SUCH a big deal? I figured it out!

First, I love the Farm Pass thing. It's brought a whole new level of fun to the game which I was very much enjoying. HOWEVER, I was enjoying it so much, that I changed my whole strategy for how I play the game. I've mastered how to get 2 FC from both Quests and Cooperative Quests. And the NCC - there's so much luck in that that you never know, but when I have a shot at winning, I know how to push it forward. But now - to succeed at Farm Pass, I needed to come up with a whole new game strategy. And I was LOVING having to do that. But now that I don't have it, I'm sort of left hanging. Do I stick with the new strategy (which doesn't have a point at the moment) or do I go back to the old one?

I may be alone in this, but personally, I don't even mind if the other rewards are repeated. WHAT the goal is doesn't matter so much. But without the rewards, it's like the bottom fell out of my need for a new strategy.

At least now I know WHY it was such a big deal to me! LOL

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫