Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Sep 25 2022, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissie333 View Post
hi I need some help here. Ashort while ago I had 3,000,000 plus fuel and slowly it has reduced every time I go to re fuel. Never had this problem before. After today I now have
255,951. How can I get my fuel total back up please. I won't be able to work on my own farm if this carries on. Thanks
Hi chrissie

There are some things which are tied to the use of fuel.

.- you have been upgrading farms, so the most you add to those farms the most fuel will be used.

.- you are working a lot at market but a suggestion for you is to not accept jobs if they are not allowing you their fuel to use First.

.- if you hire people to work your farms and allow them to use your fuel,then it will be used faster.

Things you could do:

.- You have 23 farms but only 5 oil pumps. You can have an oil pump in every farm to produce more Crude oil barrels to use in your Oil Refinery.

.- Post your Oil Refinery as much as possible to let your friends work it and then refill it to produce more fuel tanks.

.- Exchange your gifts for fuel tanks and then store them, they will be added to the total you get from your Oil Refiney.

.- Do not allow your fuel when hiring someone to work your farms, at least till you have a good amount of fuel tanks stored.

You have full information about Fuel in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338882