Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Oct 08 2022, 01:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Wow....reading through some of the replies to the post on Farmtown's Facebook profile has my head spinning. They provided the information as to what happened, what measures have been taken, told us basically the ball is in Facebook's court now, and that as soon as Facebook reviews the requested fix, and approves it, the game will be back. They also provided another update saying that they were still waiting to hear back from Facebook. Yet, people are still posting theories, things they've "heard", rumors, and their own opinions saying the game isn't coming back.

I, for one, will remain patient, won't abandon the game, and look forward to when the game is up and running again. Yes, I have put money into playing this game, but if I have to wait it out till it comes back, I will...all without complaint. I love this game, it helps me wind down at the end of the day, and it gives me something to do while the husband is watching his tv shows/movies that I don't like. LOL

I want to give a shout out to the developers for continuing to add new content to the game, and to those who run these forums. You all do a bang up job, and your efforts give us, the players, many hours of fun while we play the game.

So, let's put the theories and rumors to the side, enjoy chatting with each other here, and make plans for what we will do once the game comes back. I am actually redesigning my farms on paper so that I can change things up a bit when it comes back online.

Have a great weekend, be patient, and I hope to see you back playing the game soon!