View Single Post
Old Oct 19 2022, 04:45 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesfem View Post
Hi Tiger, I still have access to my registered email address, and it says that a confirmation has been sent, but not received anything......nothing in junk/spam either

Had same issue before when I requested forgotten password for forum (think I messaged Taz about it then) but luckily I managed to remember my password so never chased it up, so appears I'm not receiving emails from FT?

Hi piscesfem,

As far as we know there are no problems getting that email from the popular ones like gmail, hotmail, live etc.

Please click on this link to take you to another post, scroll down and look for the 2 email addresses there, it's worth while you adding those addresses to your safe senders list in both of your emails to see if that helps at all with future emails from FT in case your emails are blocking them for some reason:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Then after that, try sending a ticket into support using your other email and let them know the email address that isn't getting a response so they can look into it. If you don't get an automatic response to that ticket tonight let us know please, but please don't post your full email address on the forum.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.