Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Oct 25 2022, 06:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Jater View Post
Hello, I have trains on 4 farms - 19 - 23 - 29 - 30 with the exception of the train on fam 30,all have 10 long cars. I am unable to boost them,any of them. When it comes to unloading,it shows that the Mayor has given me a bonus. I thought that only happened on every third time of unloading or has that changed now. I try to ask neighbors/friends to boost and it comes up with a window. The window has a circle at the top which goes round and round,nothing happens. I've left the window open for a very long time but still nothing. I have had this problem since April of last year and I understand that it a Facebook problem,so I have been told. I have written to them on several occasions and I have not received any answers nor have they put the problem to rights. its the same problem with gifts. If Im sent a gift,I can send back BUT,if I go to the git page,I have the same problem as I do with my trains. Its very frustrating,especially now the Farm Pass is here as I need my trains to move quicker. Please someone help me. Facebook dont seem to care a hoot about this....ID 1785901348...thank you
Hi Irene,

For a recap on how the mayor bonus works, you can find that information in Chapter 29 of the Game Guide, here's the link to the post about the Train Manager which contains the mayor bonus information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...30#post6349330

I am not seeing any recent previous post from you about not being able to boost your trains or sending gifts. Was it the Slashkey support team you contacted about this or just Facebook? I am sorry but we can't do a thing about the way Facebook may or may not respond to any tickets anyone may send to them.

If it wasn't Slashkey support that you contacted please check on the following:
If you have already checked that cookies and popups are allowed in your browser, no extensions are added to your browser that might be blocking the lists from loading and have tried other updated browsers and are getting the same problem there. Have a look and see if you have a considerable amount of friends that have played FarmTown. It might be worth you checking if any of them have stopped playing the game and remove those you no longer need so the friends list has less to load as for the most part the long term issue with lists loading has been happening to those with a considerable amount of friends that play or used to play, and see if that helps.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.