Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Oct 27 2022, 11:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
I am having a problem with products staying un-checked within a quest. I am using only a single tab. I uncheck product within the quest, refresh, check again, and it is checked again. I clear meme cache, and it is checked again. I go into the FM and it shows un-checked. I start facs, and it seems fine. However when I re-fill again, it suddenly starts the product. Very frustrating. I am on c20, W21. Run Win 10. My farm link is: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...420&farm_ix=36
Thanks for any suggestions
Hi Early Girl ,
Which quest did this happen on? Was it a quest for making a product or loading the product in a service?
When you refilled and it started did you check to see if it was still unchecked in the facility?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.