Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Running Slow
View Single Post
Old Nov 10 2022, 10:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbba2358 View Post
after the migration to html5, WOW, amazing speed! as things were added/enabled post-migration, it slowed things a little, a little at a time...Today a different story... since yesterday, when it 'normally' took about 10-20 seconds for the initial game page to load fully, today, over a minute. Nothing on my end has changed, this appears to be a sluggish server or the ISP for the server is bogged down. What has changed since yesterday? Whatever changes were made should be un-done...
Hi ncbba,
Nothing has changed with the servers. As you said it could just be an internet problem somewhere between you and the servers. There are many links between you and the Facebook app servers and many more links between there and the Farm Town servers. Anyone of those links could be having traffic problems that is slowing down your data transfer. Unfortunately we have no control over those links.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.