Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Dec 01 2022, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathyrdr View Post
Looks like I just lost 2 Farm Cash.
I know you are not responsible Taz, but it IS very frustrating to those of us who diligently play the game, buy Farm Cash, etc and then the game will not load and we are left with nothing beyond a notice that the game is now up.
Hi Kathyrdr,
I was not already in the game the last time this happened and thought I was losing 2 farm cash too, but it turned out that the game came back just on time for me to do a cooperative quest to replace a six day old one and then get my 13th completion. We really won't know what we may have lost until after the game is back. And I have every confidence that it will be.

My faith is not in Facebook, but in the capabilities of the Developers to address the problem. They are not happy either since some of us may have just been about to buy the new seasonal Farm Pass. 5 minutes later and this farmer would have!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.