Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Dec 01 2022, 07:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I find it entertaining when this happens. It really brings out special emotions in people.

I recall when I first started I dumped 1000's yes 1000's of real dollars into this game. Does it bother me that the game is down from time to time, yes. But there's nothing I can do. There's nothing the Moderators can do.
In fact, the moderators deserve a lot of credit and should not have to deal with peoples frustrations.

So sit back and wait.
I appreciate your laid back response as that's exactly how I feel about this latest snafu. I bought the latest Farm Pass early this morning and already planned how to maximize its benefits. Oh well, stuff happens.

I seem to recall after the last game shut down, the developers made adjustments to the Farm Pass enabling us to reach the max goals. Let's wait this out like the adults we are and go easy on the moderators in the meantime.

I'll just have to try getting a little more work at my part time job to keep occupied.