Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Pass
View Single Post
Old Jan 04 2023, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonSidekick View Post
My daily goal in my farm pass is to send 12 regular gifts to friends. I haven't been able to send a gift to anyone for over a year now. And with the problem in the game now I can't even work around it by returning a gift back to those who send to me now!! Why do we not get to play the game like everyone else when we pay the same money for the farm pass as well as other features we can't use?
Please help us fix this issue!
Cindi Rachilla
Hi BostonSidekick

I moved your post to the thread about Farm Pass.

I'm not sure if you have tried the following suggestions so here we go:

Please be sure your browser is up to date and also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
After an update it is always better to restart your computer.

Also please check that your browser is still allowing 3rd party cookies. You have instruction on how to do that in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Other than that I can only tell you that Facebook has limited the amount of friends you can see in your lists. If you have lot of them, then it is probably that the lists will not load for you.
Try to check if all your friends are still playing the game. You can go to your My Neighbors tab, then uncheck the option for Show only Active Players and see how long they have not been playing.

You could remove the ones who have not played for a long time as neighbors and also as Facebook friends.