Thread: Official Top Post Thread Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts
View Single Post
Old Jan 04 2023, 09:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammac17 View Post
I still have not been able to send gifts from the "Send Gifts" tab or any other way. I have tried all the work arounds that you suggested. The friends list just keeps spinning around.
Also I haven't been able to boosts my trains out. That just keeps spinning around in the friends list with no people showing. The 'Send Gifts" tab and the not boosting my trains have been since Unity took over Flash almost 2 years ago in March of 2021.
Hi Sammac,
I know you have said you have tried all the work arounds but we do not know what you have tried.

Please be sure your browser is up to date and also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
After an update it is always better to restart your computer.

Also please check that your browser is still allowing 3rd party cookies. You have instruction on how to do that in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Other than that I can only tell you that Facebook has limited the amount of friends you can see in your lists. If you have lot of them, then it is probably that causing the lists to not load for you. We do not know what their limit is and it seems to be different for different players.
Try to check if all your friends are still playing the game. You can go to your My Neighbors tab, then uncheck the option for Show only Active Players and see how long they have not been playing.

You could remove the ones who have not played for a long time as neighbors and also as Facebook friends.They would have to be removed as your Facebook friends to be removed from the list.

As it has been this long it could be a Facebook caused problem that they have not fixed and the developers know of no work around for it. It seems to have only affected a small group of people and we are not sure why that is.

You can contact Support about this if you wish. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.