Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Cash and Coins
View Single Post
Old Jan 17 2023, 05:53 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftyoldlady7 View Post
I have not been getting my coins from what I sell on posting for hiring workers or from cashing in from facilities. So far this evening I am missing about 20,000,000,000 just from tonight. Why not?
Hi craftyoldlady7,

We are not seeing anything like that kind of figure when you have been cashing out your facilities. At the time of this post your last 4 cash outs came to 67,597,593 and you were credited for those. Since the last cash out you did, your coins have continued to increase.

If you were selling a anything at market individually then we can't see the individual data for those kinds of sales.

I had a look to see what in your harvests & products storage may be getting high in amounts and your aluminum ore is getting very close to the maximum. When one or more item reaches the individual maximum of 200 million this can cause random harvests and products to go missing. We would recommend that you go to market and list everything by stored amount, sell a portion of that aluminum ore and also check to see if there is anything else getting very high in amounts that you can also sell a portion of.

It doesn't look like you have used the sell all non-ingredients filter to sell those in quite some time, so it may be worth you considering if you want to sell those to get more coins.

If you still think there is a problem, the only thing we can suggest is that you contact the support team and see what they say.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.