Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Pass
View Single Post
Old Feb 13 2023, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
Hi.. my farm pass has a goal.. not daily. It is to CHOP 3020 PINE TREE.

Ok.. so first day I tried chopping pine trees.. it did nothing .. the picture looks like small pine trees, so I then went and shook/harvested my small pine trees.. this worked but I don't have many so I also went to 2 super neighbors farms and harvested some of their small pine trees..this worked. and I was able to have about 1300 done. Then I planted about 200 more on my farm to harvest in when they come ready. I did this about 3 days .. thinking I would be getting closer I looked.. and still needed almost 1500?

So ok, I planted about 300 more yesterday morning. So I should be getting 500 more today when it is ready to harvest.. NOPE.. did not.. still needed about 1500!

So now 2 different superneighbors later and I have no idea how many they had but lots more than me since they had 1300 the first time and I did not do all of theirs because I didn't want to short them. Well THIS kind of worked! I only need about 300 more.

BUT then one of my superneighbors said they had more small pine trees ready at a few of their farms.. I went.. AND I GET NOTHING again..

I am confused. First of all.. is is supposed to be..
chop pine trees
or
harvest small pine trees?

and why does it work for a bit and then not for a bit..
Hi Sundos

Your seasonal goal is for Chopping Pine trees. If you hover your mouse on the picture, you will see what you have to do and also it is showing an axe.

By the time I checked your season goal you had 2635/3020

We have 2 sizes for Pine trees to chop. The normal Pine trees, which you can see in the picture in your goal and the Big Pine trees.
Those trees are for chopping to get logs.

The small pine tree is for harvesting and to get pine cones.

I think you were chopping pine trees and those were the ones that counted for your goal.

Just try the following, chop only one pine tree using the axe and check if the amount was increased.
After that you can use a bigger tool to continue chopping them.