Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Feb 24 2023, 11:35 AM

Question I can not boost my trains or send gifts to others

After the migration to the new platform, I have not been able to request a boost on my trains or send gifts. The pop up comes up but it will just circle and circle until it times out, over and over. The same with sending gifts. I have tried changing it to "my neighbors" - "those helping me", etc., and have the same result - I can not request a boost - or send guests. I have ran the cleaner numerous times, cleared the cache, restarted my computer over and over, made sure my browser is up to date - tried multiple browsers including but not limited to Chrome, Firefox and Opera. I added a person as a SN for train management and she is not able to request boosts on my farm either. I am at the end of my rope, I've tried everything! At one time I was told I had too many friends, so I cut the number in half - then found out others had TONS more and can boost their trains and send gifts with no problem.

My Farmtown ID was Farm Town ID No 1593594423 the last I knew, and I have been playing since 2009....and I would really like to be able to fully play the game! This is slowing down what I can do, and I am missing out on some Farm Pass things. I would DEEPLY appreciate any help in figuring out what is going on - and hopefully finding a solution! Thanks so much for ALL you all do - I love the game and I know you put a ton of work into making it work....