Thread: Official Top Post Thread Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts
View Single Post
Old Feb 26 2023, 05:38 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Still the same Tiger, i'll ask the friend if she's still getting gifts or my gifts

Hi Tiger, I got a reply back from her husband, to say she doesn't play for the time being, but she still has farmtown up. I had to ask her to look at her private messages, I didn't even get a reply back from her, that's just rude lol. So I'm assuming there's too many gifts. I'll check the last time she played in a moment
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
The last time she played was 21st February 2023.
Hi Alexandra_J,

We're not aware of any maximum limit for how many gifts Facebook will allow to be kept in their games activity area, the only limit there that we know of in that section, is that it will only show up to 100 requests at a time. The rest if there are more won't show up until some are accepted/ignored. FB don't provide specifics on that information. Even if her in game gift box was full, that doesn't prevent someone sending them gifts to be accepted at later time.

As she's not communicating with you or playing at this time, then she may not have read your messages and there's no point in you checking anything else as you're not getting any response to be able to check anything with her.

For now the only thing we can suggest is not to send her gifts until she starts playing again, you should be able to tell that by visiting her farms to see if something like any crops have recently been planted, but that could have been done by a super neighbour if she has them, so it may be better to know she's playing when you see that she has posted something like her facilities to be worked.

Just because the game was loaded on the 21st doesn't mean that they are necessarily active on their farms and playing daily.

You can still report it to support if you wish.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.