View Single Post
Old Apr 03 2023, 04:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
When working the "Facility Wall Requests" there are some people utilizing the new site and the word next to their requests is "undefined" I click on it and it brings me to a log in to verify slashkey's email and password. which then tells me I have given the wrong email or password . Now I am concerned that I forgot the password and do not know how to re register just in case #1325597026 Please assist so I do not lose my farmtown account.
Thank you
Hi Kongo,

The website is still being tested and things are being changed there which is why you will sometimes see the undefined link in some of the walls in the Facebook version. Any friends that have been able to use the website and been posting while using it should use the Facebook version to post from if they want all their friends to be able to help them. As they can't see their own posts in those walls some may not be aware that posting from the website is causing others a problem. Everyone that is not officially testing should still use the Facebook version for now.

I have checked the email you registered with and it is showing as verified. As this is a public forum I will not post the exact details as that is not a good idea for security reasons. Please don't be tempted to post them yourself. We do not have access to anyone's passwords so we can't check that part for you.

The latest changes done on the website over the last few days that are not visible just by loading the game there, may be what is preventing you from logging into it now as it's not supposed to be used by everyone yet. If you are sure that you entered the correct email and password that you used to register in game with, then it's very unlikely that those have changed and you will still be able to use those to log in once the website is available for everyone to use via the official method to get to it at that time.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.