View Single Post
Old Apr 04 2023, 06:25 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty457 View Post
Thank you so much for the response, I don't have a huge farm or tons of facilities, it felt as though the game almost required you to have at least 2 of each facility or how else could you form chains? anyways, though I have been playing for a while I usually play alone and there is lots I don't know, like where on earth is the ingredient manager? thank you and btw, the game still says I don't have a super facility, I think it hates me lol
Hi betty457,

Taz isn't available at the moment.

Both the Facility Manager where the global Ingredient Planner is and the Super Facility Tool to upgrade one of your facilities are located in your yellow tool box in the left column. They look very similar but have different color roofs on the pictures, mousing over them will tell you the name of them.

Inside your Facility Manager if you look top right you will see this icon
That is the Ingredient Planner for the Facility Manager. Click on it and at the top you will see several filters you can change according to what you want information about.
If you set those filters to All Facilities, 15 days, By Missing and then click on Update you will get information about the amounts needed to fill your facilities to 100% one time.
If you intend to refill your facilities more than once a day then you will need more products than what 15 days worth would show you.
If you need more information on understanding what the numbers beneath each product mean, more details on that can be found by clicking on this link to take you to the section of the Game Guide that explains the Facility Manager and the various icons seen in it:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...22#post6298322

This is the Super Facility tool located in your toolbox.
To upgrade to a new super facility, click on that tool, it will open and top left you will see Upgrade a Facility. Click on that and it will select a facility as your Super Facility for the week.
You need to repeat that every Monday to get your next super facility for that week.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.