View Single Post
Old Apr 04 2023, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Is this madness going to go away? I am so ****** that I have to keep verifying the password that I have created for future log-in to Farm Town, but you also need me to grant access to my Facebook email and password?? What is the purpose of this needing to access my Facebook email? I would never even let another Facebook member know what email address I use to log in to Facebook. Why does Farm Town want me to allow you to access my Facebook email???? What is the purpose of all this????

I have been verifying and verifying myself for 3 days already, now it says I still have to verify myself for the next 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is all this madness????????? THIS IS TOTALLY NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't feel like every time I come in I have to verify myself. This is ridiculous!!!!!!
Hi Sandie May Angel

The pop up asking you to share with the game your email address you registered for Facebook is only another option or an alternative option to assure the access to your farms.

The game is not asking you for your Password for Facebook only the email address which you probably have already shared when you started playing the game years ago. Most of us have already done that.

Now, about the verification pop up. You need to do it 5 times. Everytime you get that pop up, see how many days are showing up in the pop up. After you do it 5 times, then you will not get it again.

Full information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6531050