Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Apr 15 2023, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi smilie

Is this happening with all your facilities or only with some specific ones?

Im not sure how a facility can show you it is filled to 100% and a moment later only shows 2% filled.
Hi Marymarcel,
Perhaps I mis-spoke on situation, sorry about that... will try to word differently.
People work facilities, the facilities then go to 2% (for sake of argument). Then I refill the facilities. They show 100% after I refill.
The next little bit (within 1 minute or two, sometimes immediately) when I open the facility manager again, it is showing at 2% still.
I reload the facilities, they go back to 100% but then less products show pending (sometimes by 1M or so). I reload facility manager (even trying what Taz suggested of reloading game, and have tried clearing memcache as well). No luck, they are still at 2%.
Eventually, upon reloading maybe 5-6x, it shows 100% filled.
I would understand at the 80 or 60% if someone works the farms, but this has even happened if I don't post for a while.
Browser up to date, load from "play" tab, have tried memcache. Oh, and happens when I try 3 different browsers as well, forgot to mention that!
It tends to happen only to regular facilities, but yes, all of them. I don't notice it on the service facilities - those typically show 100% back to back.
Hopefully I answered everything you mentioned

Last edited by smilie224; Apr 15 2023 at 03:57 AM.