Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Apr 28 2023, 11:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaMHS70 View Post
I am trying to move my turbo train locomotive from storage to my farm 19 train and it shows the engine with green under it but when I go to click it on the farm it disappears and I get the message that couldn't move item from storage to farm. Please Try Later....I keep moving the dirt path and reloading farm and have done memecache. I had my SN try and she doesn't see either the TURBO or ENHANCED engines in my storage. I can see both of them. Is there anything I can do to be able to put the TURBO engine on my train on Farm 19 since I have 11 cars with no engine....I have turned off everything on the farm and made sure there was enough cleared space to put the engine either at the front or back of the train. Thanks for any help you can give me in fixing this problem.
Hi LindaMHS,
I moved your post to the thread about the trains.
First SN's can not move farm cash purchased items from storage, so she can't help with this until you get the engine on the farm.
Make sure you have all the "SHow" items in your preferences checked. Even if you have them unchecked the game knows if something is sitting on the farm in the way. Using a dirt path to place this is not going to work. You need to have an area larger that the train engine that is totally clear of anything else to be able to set it down on the farm.
Once you get it set on the farm use the yellow hand to place it to connect it to the train cars because the higher level hands will incorrectly place it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.