Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Apr 30 2023, 08:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
I can't send from FB due to the spinning circle thing that has gone on over a year. I haven't paid attention to the list of names whether they are the same. I don't get a DONE. I get a Send Request. I just unloaded, dispatched and selected 14 names and took pictures of those names and hit send request. I went to the 2nd train unloaded, dispatched, and those from the other train I unloaded are not on the list.
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
The Done would be for the Facebook version. The Send Requests is for the website version.

The difference between the lists is the Facebook issue would include your Facebook friends who play along with your neighbors and buddies. The website version does not see the friends so will only show your neighbor and buddies.
When you selected your 14 names did they each turn pink and the number in the middle at the bottom go up until you had the 14?
I just tested this and though I won't have many back tonight I did include one that I could log into and see and it did get there, so it is working.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.