Thread: Official Top Post Thread Animals
View Single Post
Old May 05 2023, 09:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
I recently bought farm 38 and, today, was putting the animal buildings on it (this was thru the FB version). I then bought ostriches and peacocks with no problem. When I went to do the sheep and llamas, I got a message that was "You have too many animals on this farm." I had only loaded 109 sheep at that point. I checked the wool shed and there was nothing. I went back and attempted to put the additional 30 or whatever in (using the tool that places all like items at same time). It showed "30 sheep placed." I checked - nothing. I closed out; went back to FB and cleared the memcache. Back to the farm, nothing in the wool shed. I signed off for a few hours; cleared memcache again; and, nothing in the wool shed. I just went in and tried again but this time I checked to see if coins were being taken and they are not. I'm not sure if there is a glitch with the wool shed (the others are fine) but thought you and/or devs might want to check. I was also checking through the new version and there was nothing; and, again, no coins appeared to be used.
Hi Lynnetimpeiro,
I have just checked and according to your data, you have 250 each cow, goat, hen, ostrich, peacock, and turkeys in your animal sheds or on your farm loose. No sheep and llamas in the buildings. However, you may have too many loose animals on the farm which would be why you are getting the message. Refresh the farm and see if there are any loose animals. If you can put them in the animal buildings or move them to your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.