Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old May 21 2023, 09:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericanl51 View Post
Hi,
I have a huge problem with fuel. I have five refineries so I never run out of fuel (for the past 3 years or so). Last night I was working a large farm and I ran out so I re-fueled as usual. When I re-fueled I had very little fuel (this has never happened). It said I could re-fuel in 3 hours. This morning I re-fueled and only got 1800 which lasted me no time and now I am down to 13 gal. Is there a glitch with the fuel? Now I can't refuel until tomorrow and I am stuck not being able to even plant. I am afraid this will be an everyday occurrence now. I even added a lot of fuel tank gifts and they did not show up.
Hi Ericanl,
There isn't any problem with the fuel. Nothing has changed on the amount of fuel you make per refinery.

I see you added another gas station today. Please note that the gas station does not make fuel tanks, but instead uses them so that would make your supply go down not up. Be sure you uncheck fuel tanks in those.
If you added those fuel tanks from the free gift sites then they may not work. Those sites are not run or owned by Slashkey. If you have problems with those you will need to contact the administrators of those sites.
I do see you have done a lot of work from the job market. You may have used up your reserve of fuel by doing those. When you are hired you can see if you are using their fuel or your own for the job in the hire request.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.