Thread: Official Top Post Thread Hiring and Bonus Chest
View Single Post
Old May 29 2023, 04:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonlily2023 View Post
hi,

this is my first time posting and i come with a question and a problem that i hope someone can help resolve. i have 40 farms, i feel my current tools are adequate for all work on each farm, but when i try to hire people, it doesnt matter if they are personal friends who play the game or other players from the market place, they often tell me they cant access my tools. this is frustrating for me, as i do like to try and help out the newer players, that i know from experience a job like mine would give.

to recap, i have 40 farms, lots of fish, a yellow boat at the moment, adequate for this amount of fishing, but no lower level players are able to use them, and i dont like to always hire the higher level players. thank you for your time and effort looking into this.
Hi Dragonlilly,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring.
First thing you have to do is to make sure all your tools are in your storage. If you have them out on a farm then they won't see or be able to use them.Tools do not take up storage space.
Second make sure you have the box checked in the hire pop up to allow them to use your tools.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.