Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Jun 04 2023, 10:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Taz, I appreciate your insight, and the link I could share with him to reach support. Thank you However, I do not appreciate my post I added to Suggestions was moved to Help. It was a suggestion, nothing more. Another way that perhaps the game could look at it's farmer base. I also do not appreciate you talking down to me by saying "I moved your post to the thread about tools where I answered your first post." I spent a lot of time trying to figure out where to actually post my question - but my suggestion was easy - it was posted in Suggestions You have taught me that through all these years. I'm just trying to help a friend.
Hi Early Girl,
You post was not "moved" to help. It was copied. Your post is still in Suggestions.
Your second most I moved to this thread as the one you posted in another help thread that did not have anything to do with the subject.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.