Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Jun 07 2023, 11:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkies View Post
Thank you very much for your quick reply Taz
It is with every farm, even when there are 44 farms with facilities to be worked on, I still have to visit 23 farms.
I was wondering if it was because they are both the basic locomotives and whether the second one has to be a cash locomotive.
Thanks
Hi Walkies,
No it does not have to be a cash locomotive. The only other thing needed is both trains do have to be dispatched. If they are sitting unloaded and idle they will not apply to the work.
It is the amount of facilities per farm that the mayor will work not the number of farms. The mayor will work 50% of the farms even without the trains, but you have to go to the first 50% of the farms. That stays the same until you have 2 trains with 10 cars each and then he will do all the farms without you having to go to them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.