View Single Post
Old Jun 15 2023, 08:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Eggs and milk

I am not sure where to post this so feel free to move it. In last couple of weeks I have not had enough eggs or milk to post my facillities. I thought it was strange since no new facilities have been added since April 18th. (I hope I am correct) This started a couple a weeks ago. I started playing Sept 2009. I have tried all the ways I can think of to increase my eggs and milk. I have bought more super facilties,bought super sheds, bought animals to produce more of these products. Move a bakery into storage and 2 dairy farms into storage, turned off many items use a lot of eggs and milk, change all my gifts into milk or eggs and have not posted daily ( which makes my loyal farmers with are sad since 95% I have played with for over 10 years!) I have always played by the rules of this game and refuse to use any cheats like ,,,. over stuffing facilities etc. I use my own cold hard cash to buy facilities. I love this game but I am am so frustrated with this! Do you have any suggestions??? Just a little giggle...maybe my cows are so old that can no longer produce the milk that is needed...or there is a fox who is creeping into my farms and steeling my eggs? (just kidding!) I wil this long note with saying thank you and I say I love this game! Thank you!