Thread: Official Top Post Thread Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts
View Single Post
Old Jul 23 2023, 08:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir winalot View Post
Is it possible to allow sending requested gifts from the wall, as we could do on the fb version? The posts are still showing, but it isn't enabled as yet, and to send those gifts from the gift manager is very difficult, as you have to note who wants what, then find them in the gifts manager. Also, we used to be able to select who saw posts on the wall, but that is not available on the new version, so that would be a really useful feature to have back!
Hi Sir winalot,
I moved your post from Suggestions to answer you. That feature was released on July 18th.
EDIT: It does work, but you can't right click on it. Use the left mouse and it sends it. When you send gifts it only sends to them. If you send ingredients or a bonus then you can right click because it changes the page showing how much you send and how much you get.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 23 2023 at 08:37 PM.