View Single Post
Old Jul 29 2023, 11:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi DotDash1969,

Ask your friends that can see your old profile to go to it and copy the link they see in the browser address bar at the top. Ideally we would also want the name of the account so we can make sure we are looking at the correct one.

When they have it you can either:
  • post your Facebook name and the link to that profile in your post here and we will attempt to get an ID when we go look, BUT I can not promise you that we will be able to find the ID as Facebook have reused old ids for many years to give them to new users so it may not be possible, but we will try to get it without needing to see a Farm Town post.
    We can also remove your account name and the link from your post so that's no longer visible on the forum, once we have it, if you wish us to do so.

• Or you can send that information via private message to one of the moderators if you prefer.

• OR you can send that information in an email to support and ask them to try, but please understand that support are very busy so it would take time for them to be able to check for you. The email address for support is support@slashkey.com
Hi,
I tried to send a pm but I don't know how to do it, sorry, so posting on here. Would you please remove any sensitive information.

My name is Marie Taylor
https://www.facebook.com/marie.taylor.39904181

Hoping you can help me
Many thanks