Thread: Official Top Post Thread Cargo Ships
View Single Post
Old Aug 16 2023, 07:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina531 View Post
I have read the directions to disable my ships since I will be gone for a few weeks. I did what it said to do using the wrench. I came back on later today and the check mark next to ships was checked again. What am I doing wrong? Thanks! GG
Hi Trina,
What you are disabling is your port not your ships. Your ships that are dispatched will continue moving through until they are completed or the 7 days are up and they return.
Any ships sent to you prior to you disabling your port can end up in your port if the disabling was not in time before they got there or if the owner skipped/self loaded the previous port before yours.
All the check mark is showing is whether your ships are visible or not to yourself. It has nothing to do with your port being disabled.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.