Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Sep 02 2023, 08:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
Heard that before. But don't see how the amount of fuel i would recieve from having larger farms would change. when i used to get 1 billion at least from refilling and saving up on fuel tanks. Now I get no where near that. Collect daily from gifts. have fuel made on every farm almost. Get fuel tanks off gifts sites. and still haven't been able to reach a billion yet. if its because my farms have more crops on them and that somehow decreased the amount of fuel i get says theirs a problem with the fuel. The amount of fuel i get should never change.
Hi RomanticSoul,
There has not been a decrease in the amount of fuel you get from any of the game ways. What has decrease the amount you are getting is because you are refueling more often which means the oil refineries you have are producing less because you are not giving them the same amount of time to produce. It takes 6 hours for each refinery to produce 17 fuel tanks if they are not worked by your neighbors. If you don't give them enough time between refuelings then they can't produce as much as you used to get.
The size of your farms has nothing to do with your receiving less fuel. The time between refuelings is what is reducing the amount you get each time. The size of your farms, the number of facilities, and how much work you are doing for others using your own fuel is what is increasing the damand for your fuel.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.