Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RomanticSoul,
There has not been a decrease in the amount of fuel you get from any of the game ways. What has decrease the amount you are getting is because you are refueling more often which means the oil refineries you have are producing less because you are not giving them the same amount of time to produce. It takes 6 hours for each refinery to produce 17 fuel tanks if they are not worked by your neighbors. If you don't give them enough time between refuelings then they can't produce as much as you used to get.
The size of your farms has nothing to do with your receiving less fuel. The time between refuelings is what is reducing the amount you get each time. The size of your farms, the number of facilities, and how much work you are doing for others using your own fuel is what is increasing the damand for your fuel.
no I am not Refilling more often. I havent refilled in months. Keep waiting to see 1 Billion fuel again. But haven't in a long time. I still refill maybe 1 or twice a year. can't tell. But used to last longer then 1 year before id refill. Even working others farms I'd stil get 1 billion. But haven't seen that in a long time now. But keep stocking up every day. Doesn't even show friends have sent it when i get it from gifts daily. Because I know fuel has gone down. Even started being picky about what i do on others farms that hire me to use my fuel. if they have a ton of fishing to do I won't do it all with my fuel. Cause now a days its impossible to hit the 1 billion mark. still working my way to 500k fuel tanks. Currently have about 142k fuel to use. 440k when i refuel again currently even collecting fuel daily and doing facilities for others. having 36 oil refinarys. Collecting Fuel daily. Going to the gifts site and collecting all the fuel i can their. and still have not hit 1 billion. So something has changed in fuel.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20