Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RomanticSoul,
I am sorry, but nothing has changed in a long time for fuel in the game. The only change we had was a few years back and that increased the output per batch from the refinery. I don't know why you are not getting as much, but it is not the production by the refineries. That is still a batch every 6 hours unless you post your facilities and refill those often as your neighbors work them. Each Fuel Tank has always produced 300 fuel when you refuel. None of that has changed.
There is nothing we can do to help you get more fuel.
Welp. Been getting about 600 in gifts daily. another 600-1800 from the gift shop. Plus whatever i can get on the 36 farms i have when their done. But I think its a little more then 300. Cause the math is off on that.

I currently have 1,467,729 fuel tanks stored
x 300 as you claim it is and has never changed according to you.
comes out to 440,318,700 usable Fuel.

However when i check to refil it comes out to 440,338,310

a difference of 19,610

yet no where close to 1 billion. When i did this in the past. same process Im doing now. I could get 1 billion in a few months and keep it stocked up. I know cause i do this all the time to help farmers. Plus i do my moms and dads farms daily. So making sure i have enough fuel is important to me. So something has changed. Because It shouldnt take this long to get my fuel up there again.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20