Thread: Official Top Post Thread Display Issues, Preferences, Sounds and Music
View Single Post
Old Sep 06 2023, 02:15 PM

Question Facility requirements, freezing, reloading:

The past three or four days I have been having difficulties loading the individual facility menu for goods required in the Facility Manager. I open the facility, either go to a specific item, or try to access the "menu" icon in the top right corner for the ingredients needed and get a blank page. I am trying to load the facilities to get my Utilization amount higher, and cannot access the information I need.

It looks like you are changing the format of the Facility Manager, as one instance loaded a 2-column (incomplete) listing of needs for that facility. The most recent facility I tried was the Upholstery Supplies, but the game freezes up for any that I try. ...and then I have to do a restart of the entire game.

This is frustrating, as that is how I play the game and plant my fields, as well as decide on what facilities I need and/or to bring up my utilization of the "feeder" facility. I can understand the constant changing of the game, but it would be nice to know in advance of a major change!